Visit to the church of San Martino, Bondo
The Reformed Church of S. Martino in Bondo is a Protestant - reformed church under the protection of the Canton of Graubünden. Designed as a hall church with a wide semi-circular apse, the building was consecrated as a uniform Romanesque structure on 30 January 1250 by Bishop Volkard von Neuburg.
Language German and Italian
Costs CHF 10 per person
Duration approx. 45 minutes